The West Coast’s Premier Auction House
Clars’ August 2014 Auction Highlights, including:
- Maurice Braun, (American, 1877-1941), Clearing with Mountain Vista, oil on panel, 11″x15″
- Martin Grelle (American, b. 1954), Driving the Herd, oil on canvas, 12″x9″
- French champleve and crystal regulator clock, retailed by Tiffany and Co., circa 1890
- Steinway & Sons, New York, Model L Grand Piano
- Mexican sterling silver seven piece hot beverage suite, 260.22 troy oz.
- Tiffany & Co. “Lucida” diamond and platinum ring, featuring a cut-cornered square diamond weighing 2.37 cts.
- Chinese Large Cloisonne Charger, 28.25″w
- Chinese Longquan Style Mallet Vase, 8.5″h